Mark your calendar with these important dates! Any additional dates will be added throughout the summer so be sure to check back often to stay up to date on all things recruitment!
August 6-7, 2018
Fun with philanthropy
august 8, 2018
august 9, 2018
august 10, 2018
AUgust 11, 2018
Recruitment quick tips
- Be confident in yourself! We are looking for unique, genuine members, and we want to see your true personality!
- Branch out and make new friends! College is such an exciting experience and is much different from high school. It is so easy to remain close with your friends from high school, but we encourage you to also make friends with other women during recruitment. Most of these women will be joining the Panhellenic community with you as well!
- Keep an open mind! Remember that you are choosing a house for yourself, not anyone else. When going to each house and talking to the members, look for a place where you feel comfortable. The house you choose will be your home away from home for the next four years!
- Take advantage of your Gamma Chis! These women were hand-selected and are a great representation of Southeastern's Greek community as well as the student body. They are here for you and to make your Recruitment process the best possible!
- We know days can be early, so set a lot of alarms and put on comfy shoes! You're going to thank yourself when you're standing outside of a house during your fifth party in the middle of the Louisiana summer.
letters of recommendation
WHAT IS A REFERENCE?
A reference is an organized way of introducing a potential new member (PNM) and providing helpful information to a collegiate chapter during the recruitment process. References are completed and submitted by Phi Mu alumnae, alumnae chapters or collegians who are in good standing with the Fraternity. To write a letter of recommendation, please go to www.phimu.org/recommendation.
Phi Mu: Attn: Recruitment
SLU Box 12800
Hammond, Louisiana 70402